Supervisor Safety Boot Camp- WFS Prepares Your Supervisor for Success!
In today’s world of over-regulation, Managers and Supervisors are at PERSONAL risk! It’s critical that you understand ALL current and NEW laws such as AB 2774 (which strengthens CAL/OSHA’s ENFORCEMENT authority), and how it impacts the responsibility of Management.
Our Supervisor Safety Boot Camp is designed to explain current and new laws. Learn how to avoid conditions that may lead to severe penalties, employee injuries and PERSONAL RISK.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of CAL-OSHA
- Supervisor Liability
- Title 8 SEC. 3203 IIPP
- 7 Ways to Build A Safety Culture
- Utilization of CAL OSHA
- Accident Investigation For Supervisors
- Permit and Non-Permit Confined Space
- Fall Protection & Prevention
- LOTO & Equipment Guarding
- Training Requirements
- JSA’s & Hazard Identification Workshop
- Demonstration of New Innovative Safety Equipment
- Independent Employee Action
- Hazwoper 5192
- Heat Standard
- Respiratory Protection
Call us today to schedule your class: 951-219-5203 OR 951-219-5202.
Workforce Safety LLC Class Cancellation policy: Cancellation (in writing) 5 business days before class date: full refund Cancellation (in writing) 3 business days before class date: partial refund Cancellation less than 3 days before class date: NO refund (but we will issue you a credit for a future training class.)