Cal/OSHA Confined Space Safety Training in the San Bernardino, Riverside, Inland Empire Area
Learn how to work in a confined space environment to maximize safety for you and those around you with invaluable hands-on practice of rescue and operations. Our training course is designed to protect workers entering, or working around, a confined space. We explain safety regulations for the personnel working in permit, non-permit required confined spaces, and educate each worker about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
This course focuses on the Confined Space Plan from the employer. This training meets and exceeds 29 CFR 1910.146 and 8CCR 5157
Confined Space Training Course Objectives:
- Identify what types of areas are considered confined spaces, including permit-required confined spaces and non-permit spaces, and to define each term.
- Identify common hazards in confined spaces, to include atmospheric & physical hazards.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Entrant and Attendant (as defined by Cal/OSHA) for various personnel during confined space operations.
- Understand the use and need for a confined space permit.
- Understand basic emergency activities during a confined space emergency, including the hierarchy of rescue.
“Many workplaces contain spaces that are considered “confined” because their configurations hinder the activities of employees who must enter, work in, and exit them. A confined space has limited or restricted means for entry or exit, and it is not designed for continuous employee occupancy. Confined spaces include, but are not limited to underground vaults, tanks, storage bins, manholes, pits, silos, process vessels, and pipelines.”
Who Should Take This Class?
Employees who may enter confined spaces with potential hazards are required to receive confined space safety training. Water works companies, public agencies, etc.
Call us today to schedule your class: 951-219-5203 OR 1-888-241-9513. To request more information or to schedule a consultation, fill out our form, or enroll online.