Prepare Your Safety Supervisor For Success
In today’s world of over-regulation, Safety Managers and Safety Supervisors are at personal risk. Understanding ALL current and new laws, including AB 2774 (which strengthens CAL/OSHA’s enforcement authority), and how they impact Management’s responsibilities, is CRITICAL to the job!
Our Safety Boot Camp is designed not only to explain new and current laws, but to teach Managers and Supervisors how to avoid conditions that may lead to severe personal penalties as well as employee injuries and personal risk. We will also provide in-depth insight into Supervisor Responsibilities per Title 8 3200.
Click HERE to receive our EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
Our Course Instructors have REAL WORLD experience of over 74 years combined. They have instructed at both Community College and University levels and are certified in Occupational Health and Safety. BRING YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
All Participants receive:
- Course Handbook
- Documentation Handbook (valued at $195.00)
- Thumb drive with Reference Handouts
- Certificate of Completion
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Door Prizes
- Continuing Education Units
- Contact Hours
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of CAL-OSHA
- Title 8 Sec. 3203 HPP
- Supervisor Liability
- 7 Ways to Build a Safety Culture
- Permit & Non-Permit Confined Space
- Fall Protection & Prevention
- LOTO & Equipment Guarding
- Training Requirements
- JSAs Hazard Identification Workshop
- Demonstration of New Innovative Safety Equipment
- Independent Employee Action
- Hazwoper 5192
- Heat Standard
- Respiratory Protection
Register NOW for this vital course in Supervisor Safety to protect yourself and your employees!